Who doesn’t want to look young forever? I know I do… Unfortunately aging is a natural process that eventually catches up with all of us.
Although there are ways to prevent and slow down the appearance of aging.
The skin on the face is the most sensitive and thin when compared to the rest of the body.
Wrinkles on the face, under eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles, laugh lines and wrinkles around the mouth are very common.
As you age, your skin tends to lose its elasticity and moisture. The elastin and collagen fibers start to degrade and are not repaired.
The lack of these two factors is the prime reason for unwanted wrinkles on the face.
Below I have listed 3 home remedies for wrinkles… along with ways to prevent & erase fine lines and wrinkles naturally….
If your anything like me…. I’ll take any help I can get to remove wrinkles and the signs of aging.
Ginger works as an excellent anti-wrinkle remedy due to its high antioxidant content, it helps inhibit the breakdown of elastin, one of the main causes of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mix a pinch of grated ginger with a tablespoon of honey. Eat this mixture every morning.
- You can also drink ginger tea twice daily.
Bananas are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that combat the causes of wrinkles and fine lines. Using this wrinkle treatment twice per week will rejuvenate your skin and treat wrinkles in a natural manner.
- Mash two ripe bananas into a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the wrinkled areas. Leave it on for at least a half an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow it with some skin moisturizer.
- Mash a banana and avocado, along with a little honey. Slather it on your skin, leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
The aloe vera plant contains malic acid that helps reduce wrinkles by improving the elasticity of your skin.
- Cut an aloe vera leaf from the plant and extract its gel. Apply the gel onto your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Works great as a under eye wrinkle treatment. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Mix one teaspoon of aloe vera gel with the contents of a vitamin E capsule. Apply the mixture to areas where wrinkles and fine lines are forming, leave it on half an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Ways to Prevent & Rid Fine Lines And Wrinkles Naturally
- Stay Hydrated – Stay hydrated with water, coconut water, and green tea.
- Don’t smoke – The nicotine in cigarettes causes narrowing of the blood vessels in the outermost layers of your skin. This impairs blood flow to your skin. With less blood flow, your skin doesn’t get as much oxygen and important nutrients, such as vitamin A, as result, skin begins to sag and face wrinkles become more noticeable.
- Eat Lots of Antioxidants – Prunes, Raspberries, Strawberries, Cranberries, Walnuts, Blueberries, Beans (red, kidney, pinto), Spinach, etc
- Eat Lots of Saturated Fat – Good saturated fats are an essential part of a healthy diet and healthy skin. Butter, Avocados, Coconut oil, Whole Eggs, Nuts, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Dark Chocolate, Cheese, Full-Fat Yogurt, Fatty fish like salmon and mackerel.
- Use a Non-toxic Sunscreen – Research has shown that some sunscreen ingredients absorb into the blood, and some have toxic effects. Some release skin-damaging free radicals in sunlight, some act like estrogen and disrupt hormones, and several can cause allergic reactions and skin irritation.
- Use a Moisturizing Face Cream – Moisturizing your face will help you to look and feel younger, you will have softer, more elastic skin, and it will keep your skin hydrated.
- Eat less sugar – More and more experts now believe our diet is a major contributor to the appearance of our skin. Overeating sugar can make skin dull and wrinkled.
Looking For A Proven Treatment To Vanish Unwanted Fine Lines and Wrinkles?
…Then I highly recommend a powerful anti aging treatment called Revitol:
With it, you can treat those unwanted fine lines under eyes and fine lines on the face, and slow down the appearance of aging and begin to see smooth, beautiful skin again. Feeling confident and self-assured is a wonderful feeling!
Best of all, Revitol Anti Aging Moisturizing Cream is very effective in defying age and vanishing away those unwanted fine lines and wrinkles on the face and getting rid of under eye wrinkles.